This is a history the Climmie, a rowhouse at 2514 N. 16th St. in North Omaha, Nebraska.
Department stores once dotted the area north of Dodge and east of North 72nd Street. This is a history of department stores in North Omaha.
This is a directory of historic North Omaha church buildings. Many are still churches; some are not.
A country school that's now engulfed by Omaha, the Irvington School was once a bastion of a small rural community. This is a history.
Located in the original Near North Side neighborhood, one grade school at North 14th and Cass Street served immigrants, African Americans, adults, and others. Today the school is largely forgotten.
Opened in a re-used school building in 1917, North Omaha's Minne Lusa School has a long history.
Omaha Fire Department station #6 was located at 914-16 North 24th Street. It was built in 1906 and demolished in the 1970s.