From 1916 to 1964, a three-story brick building sat at N. 24th and Evans St. in North Omaha, Nebraska. This is a history of the building, originally called Joslyn Hall and then University Apartments.
This is a history of the Myott Park Housing aka Wintergreen Apartments once located in North Omaha, Nebraska.
This is a history of the former Count Creighton House in North Omaha.
Some of the oldest apartments left in Omaha, Nebraska are located in North Omaha. This is a history of the Memmen Apartments.
Here is a history of one of the buildings that’s been gone from North Omaha for more than 40 years, 2621 North 16th Street.
This is a history the Climmie, a rowhouse at 2514 N. 16th St. in North Omaha, Nebraska.
One neighborhood in North Omaha had a hospital, a half-dozen churches and businesses galore, and a long history. Then it all seemed to disappear. This is a history of the Monmouth Park neighborhood.
This is a history of the Creighton Working Girls Home and Chapel, which provided a paternalistic environment for newly arrived women in Omaha for several decades.
This is a history of the 140-year-old Campion House at Creighton University in North Omaha.