1928 Jacobs Hall University of Omaha

1928 Jacobs Hall University of Omaha
Jacobs Gymnasium was built at 3624 North 24th Street in 1916. After the University moved in 1937, it became the WPA Gym and served as a public facility for a decade. The building was demolished in 1964.

Jacobs Gymnasium was built at 3624 North 24th Street in North Omaha, Nebraska, in 1916. After the University moved in 1937, it became the WPA Gym and served as a public facility for a decade. The building was demolished in 1964.