Categories
20th century architecture civic infrastructure Demolished buildings Demolished buildings Fire stations Near North Side North 24th Street

A History of the Omaha Fire Station #6

Omaha Fire Department station #6 was located at 914-16 North 24th Street. It was built in 1906 and demolished in the 1970s.

Categories
19th century 20th century Ames Ave architecture business civic infrastructure Fire stations Lost history Saratoga

A History of the Saratoga Fire Station

This is a history of the Saratoga fire station at N. 22nd and Ames Avenue from the 1890s through the 1970s.