This is a history of Mt. Calvary Community Church, a historic African American congregation in North Omaha.
For 75 years, Uncle Sam cereal was manufactured in North Omaha. This is a history of the company and its locations in the community.
The Covenant Presbyterian Church was located in North Omaha for almost 100 years. Learn more here…
The North Side Bank was a pioneer-era fixture that lasted in the the 1990s! Here’s its history.
The story of a historic neighborhood in North Omaha.
This is a history of the Charles B. Washington North Branch of the Omaha Public Library.
This is a history of King Solomon’s Mines, a nightclub open at 2425 Ames Avenue in North Omaha from 1970-1972.
Monmouth Park School was open for 80 years, leaving indelible marks on the soul of North Omaha forever.
3155 Meredith Avenue in North Omaha, Nebraska was built in 1910. This is a history of the house.
Omaha North High School is the most spectacular high school in Nebraska, and among the very best in the United States.
Lane Drug had three locations in North Omaha, and each one left a lasting impression on a lot of people.
A history of the Mergen House, built in 1873 on Ames Avenue in North Omaha.
Everything begins somewhere. For Omaha’s Carter Lake, it was as a fun-filled day in the water for all kinds of people. Following is the early history of the place. It includes a waterfront boardwalk, hotels, a resort, clubs and an amusement park.