1928 Joslyn Hall University of Omaha

1928 Joslyn Hall University of Omaha
Joslyn Hall was built in 1916 at 3620 North 24th Street. Part of the original Omaha University campus, it was renamed the "University Apartments" when the University moved in 1937. It was demolished in 1964).

Joslyn Hall was built in 1916 at 3620 North 24th Street in North Omaha, Nebraska. Part of the original Omaha University campus, it was renamed the “University Apartments” when the University moved in 1937. It was demolished in 1964).